- Add 2 tbsp fried onions, 1 chilli, 2 pods cardamom, 2 tbsp coriander and 3
tbsp saffron water. Blend to smooth paste.
- Transfer the masala paste to rajma paste. Further add all spices, 1 tsp ghee and ¼ cup besan.
- Combine well making sure the spices are combined well. Grease the hands with oil and shape a small ball sized mixture.
- Roast in tawa heating 2 tbsp oil. Roast on both sides until the Galotti kebab turns golden and crisp. Use paper towel to remove extra oil from the kebab.
- Finally, enjoy Galotti kebab or rajma kebab with green chutney.
- Grind coriander & mint leaves with salt and lemon into a smooth chutney.
Also check how to make kale parmesan recipe.