- Wash and thoroughly dry cauliflower, then remove all greens.
- If using a box grater, cut the cauliflower into large chunks and use the medium-sized holes to grate into “rice.” If using a food processor, cut into small pieces and use the grater to grate the cauliflower into “rice.”
- Once you have your cauliflower rice, it’s easy to cook. Simply sauté onions, capsicums, green beans in a large skillet over medium heat in 1 Tbsp oil.
- Add salt according to your taste.
- Cook it for 3-4 minutes, then add grated cauliflower. 6:- Cook for another 5-6 minutes on medium flame. SERVE HOT.
Also check how to make besan chilla.